datestampUSEMonday, July 7, 2008

They Do

For my personal record, I'm going to do my best to chronologically post the events of the summer so far ... please oblige me and share in my memories if you wish. First up, Justin and Merci's wedding at the Bonnie B Ranch near Yosemite National Park in California. Justin and Merci Hall are both founders of one of Bryce's OATV investments, GameLayers. We were so fortunate to be a part of such a beautiful and unique ceremony. All the guests and family were so welcoming to our not-so-little entourage also known as my family. By the end of the evening, I was known as the mom to all those children! :) We enjoyed a beautiful afternoon under the sun and pines of the Californian woods and couldn't be happier for the newlyweds.

-amr

1 comment:

Kari said...

Perfectly happy to oblige since you've been so kind to relive my trip to Hawaii ;) Gotta have a record of it all for journaling purposes, right?!?! *LOVE* seeing what you guys are up to - even if it is "after the fact."