datestampUSEMonday, July 7, 2008

To do list

1. Orthodontist appointments
2. Catch up on laundry from trip
3. Stay on top of carpools for soccer camp and swim team
4. Get Comcast here because phone and internet haven't worked since we've been home (so if you've tried to call, now you know why I haven't answered - sorry :()
5. Listen to those 24 messages waiting to be responded to once the phone works again
6. Send Lyric her birthday necklace that I finally had time to make
7. Sort through the pile of mail delivered today from vacation hold
8. Have dinner with Bryce's parents tonight
9. Clean the house - yuck!
10. GET MY BLOG UP TO DATE. MY POOR BLOGGITY BLOG IS FEELING SO NEGLECTED AND I'M GOING THROUGH SEVERE WITHDRAWALS MYSELF! (COMCAST FINALLY CAME TO THE RESCUE LESS THAN AN HOUR AGO!) I HAVE LOADS TO POST AND CAN'T WAIT TO CATCH UP ON ALL MY BLOGGING FRIENDS TOO! HOPING TO POST SOME PICTURES SOON...

-amr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting patiently!!! although I too have a list of TO DO. oxoxoxoo mom

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see! I am pretty bummed that we were both in Cody, and we didn't get to see eachother. Better planning another year! Glad you had a good 4th.

Kari said...

SO nice to see you back! I've been completely neglectful not only of my blog (posting and updating the design) but also dropping in to check on my loved ones!! Makes me feel totally disconnected since these blessed blogs make me feel a part of things! Hopefully I'll get caught up soon ;)