datestampUSEWednesday, January 23, 2008

Project of the Month

Note to self: February is nearly here and I'm beginning to think of my next "Project of the Month." (January's has been quite successful I'd say - now I just need to keep up with it). I hope I'm not revealing too much information about myself and seeming utterly pathetic...but I have never sold anything on Ebay. (Stop the giggling and finger pointing)! It turns out, I'm quite good at purchasing from Ebay. I'm actually quite good at purchasing from anywhere! I just got these Uggs for Max last month - they'd only been worn once and were nearly 70% off of retail; therein lies the beauty of Ebay. So, with Bryce's help, I'm going to learn the ins and outs of Ebay and sell something (hopefully) in the month of February. Stay tuned to find out if I can do it...

-amr

2 comments:

Kari said...

I've got a LOAD of stamps that really need to find new homes once you figure out the e-bay thing ... what kind of commission do you want for taking care of that for me?!

Anonymous said...

You are such a good bargain hunter. You must have had a good teacher. oxoxoxox