datestampUSEThursday, January 31, 2008

Baby Legs



I had a couple of e-mails asking what "Baby Legs" were. (I referred to them in my post about the onesie I made and auctioned off.) Baby Legs are basically baby legwarmers. They are a new product that I didn't have with my older girls (and believe me, I know baby girl accessories)! I think they've only been available for a year or so. They are so cute to wear with onesies in the winter or with a dress instead of tights. There are hundreds of different designs. Josie has two pair. I'll have to take a picture of her in them and post later. I got one pair at Babinskis. The other pair came from this local Salt Lake Valley boutique:Enjoy!

-amr

1 comment:

Kari said...

Totally adorable!! Girls are so fun to dress ;) Not that I don't enjoy dressing Cougar - especially in his BYU jersey like today - but all the fluff that you can enjoy with girls it hard to pass up!