datestampUSEThursday, January 17, 2008

Cupcake Part Two

So, apparently I'm NOT the only one obsessed with cupcakes. For those of you who asked, I've updated the previous cupcake post to include a link to the store where those little lovelies are for sale. (For any link, I change the font to orange - so just click on it and you'll be right there). Please don't buy them out, however - I'm still saving my money! And speaking of cupcakes (again), I just had to include a little ditty about Miette - the most amazing and charming bakery in San Francisco. It has dainty pink walls, dozens of amazing cake plates, and the most delicious gingerbread cupcake you'll ever nibble (okay-devour)! It is located right on the bay in the Ferry Building. If you ever find yourself in the city by the bay, go to the Ferry Building! It is just a trolley ride down from Bryce's office and is our favorite place to go in the morning to watch all the commuters come into the city for work. My kids are so fascinated that some people get to work by boat! It's a beautifully restored historic building which houses a sprinkling of charming shops, local grocers, and of course, Miette!

-amr

1 comment:

Kari said...

If we ever end up in SF I am definitely turning to you guys for our guide book - I can only imagine the spots you could help us find!