datestampUSEMonday, January 21, 2008

Ella has a Dream

In honor of Martin Luther King Jr., Ella's class did a writing assignment on their own dream for a better world. When I was over at the school, the assignments were displayed beautifully outside the classroom and luckily I had my I Phone so I could capture her unforgettable wish.
It reads:
"I have a dream that more people will show respect by...
being nice by not calling people names (and)
My parents getting me a hamster.
Oh I wish I had one."

A noble dream, isn't it? Happy Martin Luther King Day everyone!

-amr

1 comment:

Kari said...

Should I send you guys some hamster food for Valentine's Day? Don't forget to tell her that hamsters love to go for rides on tights ... I have a picture somewhere if she needs a visual ;) Wonderful dreams, Ella!!