datestampUSEWednesday, January 30, 2008

Patch Applique Onesie

Last night we had a neighborhood service auction where goods and services were donated for purchase with "money" that was earned by filling out a questionnaire about your actions over the past week. (i.e. Did you say hello to someone new this week? Did you do a random act of kindness? etc... ) I donated this onesie that I designed out of scraps of fun and funky fabrics. I thought it turned out quite cute. I kept one for Josie to wear with her Baby Legs. I'm proud to say that there was a bidding war for it and it went for over 120 "dollars"! (My friend Natalie donated a necklace and Jane donated an apron that were also huge hits.) That wasn't the highlight of the night for me, however. I won a knit hat from the amazing and talented Becky O. I staked my whole wad on it, but it was worth it.

-amr

1 comment:

Kari said...

Totally adorable!! Whoever got that was one lucky lady :) I can only imagine the beautiful goodies that were up "for sale"