datestampUSESaturday, January 19, 2008

Brains and Blogging

Here's a shot Bryce took over my shoulder as I was learning all about this new adventure of mine. I really had to submerse myself into studying, and then applying my new knowledge to make this thing work. It's been great exercise for my brain! I'm really excited to keep moving forward. Hopefully many of the elements and settings will get some fine tuning as I learn more. Thanks for all the e-mails and comments...and keep checking back!

-amr

1 comment:

Kari said...

A perfectly multi-tasking picture!! Love that you are blogging now - but you already know that ;) So fun to talk the other day!! Hey - noticed in your Flickr photos you in front of the Wicked poster ... did you go see it? I *LOVE* that show so much!! We saw it here about a year and a half ago and I keep trying to talk Steve into getting tickets in LA sometime! I could (and have) listen to that soundtrack over and over ....