datestampUSEFriday, January 25, 2008

Ode to Fuzz

Oh little, raggedy and tattered brown bear
How is it you end up everywhere?
Running to Costco, driving down the street;
I open the hatch and you're on the back seat!

Ella has had this bear since birth (Thanks Aunt Kris!) and she has loved him more than any of her other possessions. Over the years, I've taken some splendid pictures of him in all the places he's ended up. He's been lost sooo many times...even in California at Grammy and Paca's friends' house and was only found because they decided to move. I just snapped this picture with my phone today. Oh Fuzz!

-amr

3 comments:

Kari said...

Is he still "street fight" Fuzz of has he outgrown that name now? I still laugh every time I think of the pictures I've seen of that beloved bear and the shenanigans he's gotten into ;)

Anonymous said...

I think fuzz reminds me of the Velveteen Rabbit. No bear has been so loved. oxoxoxoxo mom

Anna Marie said...

Street fight Fuzz was actually Kalli's - and yes, he still does exist but only goes by that name when we're angry at him.