datestampUSEThursday, January 17, 2008

My Project of the Month (Someday!)

This month, my neighbor Jane has been busy (and dutifully) filling her children's scrapbooks with photos. This has me thinking...exactly how far behind am I? I need to muster up the courage to plow through my garage to even find the photos. Brrr.... it's not happening in January! But when I do find the courage (and the time), I'm thinking I might like to try something like this out. Both Shutterfly and Kodak Gallery have Martha Stewart albums with really simple yet rich style elements that are printed digitally. Considering the time and money that are put into scrapbooks and/or photo albums, I don't think the expense is unreasonable. And wouldn't an album finished from front to back be such a treat? It would in my house.

-amr

2 comments:

Kari said...

Oh, you really must do it!! I love the books we had made for our parents for Christmas this year through Shutterfly ... the quality is really great! I agree that they are well worth the $$ and may even be more reasonable (in terms of $$ AND time) that regular paper scrapping - but this is coming from a digiscrap convert ;) Only bummer for me is that I will need to scan all of Brinley as a baby, wedding, etc. since we didn't go digital in photography until almost 2002 ....

Anonymous said...

Anna Marie it makes me tired to think about it. Where is my book?mom