datestampUSETuesday, March 18, 2008

Wedding Party Jewelry


We're heading to a bridal shower for my niece, Alyx tonight. I am presenting her with two necklaces - one for her and one for her maid of honor. Her colors are turquoise and white. There are many still to be made and I am finding it challenging and yet very rewarding to produce a sort of a "collection" - where all the elements are cohesive, but not identical. I'm happy with the direction my "collection" is taking...and thank heaven she is too!

-amr

p.s. I had to include the packaging...to me that is always the icing on the cake!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those necklaces are breathtaking. I honestly gasped when I saw them. You do great work. I have been making necklaces for some time, and I am excited to say that the Thistle in Cody is going to sell them. Yeah! I love to make them, and I just want them to be appreciated! I think you should do the same. You have such talent! :)

Kari said...

Totally stunning ... does she need another bridesmaid?! She knew exactly where to go for her wedding party jewelry ;)