datestampUSETuesday, March 11, 2008

An Evening of Birthdays



Our church ward hosted an all inclusive birthday party this evening for the women in our neighborhood. 12 different people signed up to decorate tables for each of the 12 months of the year. I signed up for the month of June and had a lot of fun putting together my table. My favorite and least expensive tip...12x12 patterned paper for placemats. They added a lot of punch for very little cost - 69 cents each. I wish the picture of the painted branch in the blue vase turned out better. I found the branch on a walk last week and made Bryce haul it several blocks home. It was huge - at least 8 feet. He knows me so well by now, he just rolls his eyes and doesn't ask any questions :) I hope you enjoy these pictures of my little project.

-amr

p.s. Notice the glass bottles of pop from a previous post? I just love that idea!

4 comments:

Kari said...

Love, love, love your table!!! I'm sure it was the best one in the room :) Using the 12x12 is a fantastic idea!! Those with June birthdays were lucky to sit there!

And yes, I must love you a bunch to give away my "shoo-in" for the earrings ;) Just wanted my friends to see your amazing goodness of a blog!!

Anonymous said...

Anna Marie,
This is exactly what I needed to see today. I am also in charge of a table at the Relief Society Birthday dinner. I love the orange crush, vase, hat, place mats and especially the branch.
Do you mind if I use your ideas to decorate my table?

Anna Marie said...

That is what a blog is for...to share ideas!!

Tori said...

Darn! We just had our RS BD last night. I'll just have to file this idea away for next year. CUTE STUFF!