datestampUSESaturday, March 1, 2008

Citta!

We had a great dinner tonight with some of my brothers/sisters at a new gelateria in the Salt Lake Valley tonight called Citta. Let me just say, I only wish it was closer. (Or maybe not!) It was so yummy - I had an amazing tomato bisque and Bryce had roasted tomato sandwich and of course the gelato - WOW! Some of the flavors we tried were biscotti, yogurt with sour cherries, tiramisu, chocolate hazelnut, and almond. Here is a quick shot I took with my iPhone...drool away!

-amr

p.s. Thanks YHO for the recommendation

2 comments:

Kari said...

Sounds delightful!! And perfect for our 80 degree weather ;)

Anonymous said...

You're so lucky! These look exactly like they do in Italy! nothing like it near my home. thanks for the photo though.
Sarah (kari's web buddy!)