datestampUSEWednesday, March 12, 2008

Dogwood

Dogwood Clothing is a local company that sells high-end, trendy boys clothing internationally. The perks of having such a great company in my own backyard are the warehouse sales! If you're in or near the area don't miss the spring warehouse sale March 17th-22nd @ 3855 S. 500 W. Suite F. in Salt Lake City. This is always a great "stocking up" sale for Max. Happy shopping!

-amr

p.s. If you're not in SLC, you can shop online @ www.dogwoodusa.com and use discount code "local" to receive wholesale pricing

1 comment:

Kari said...

Perhaps I should bring the kiddos up for spring break so I can stock up for Cougar, too!! Looks like I've got some shopping to do .... another shop I'd never heard of that I feel I need to spend $$ at - thanks :)

P.S. What have I done?! Obviously my friends are wanting your earrings!!! Whoever wins them better let me borrow!!