datestampUSESaturday, March 1, 2008

My oh My!

This deserves way more than just a personal thank you - so I just had to share! I came home today to a surprise package in the mail - and guess what was inside?! This AMAZING Cupcake book from Marcy! Marcy is a dear friend way back from kindergarten all the way through our senior Year at Cody High School. It's not even my birthday month - it's hers! There is no better gift than one "just because." The book is an absolute delight to look at and the recipes sound amazing. I can't wait to try them out! Marcy, thank you so much! You are a gem and you absolutely made my day.

-amr

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute! I can't believe I actually made one of your blog posts! :) You are very welcome for the book. It just looked like something you needed. Let me know how they turn out. Have fun baking! :)

Kari said...

Now THAT is a fun surprise!!! And perfectly AMR :) Way to go, Marcy!

Anonymous said...

I love Marcy also If I could I would make some homemade bread for her. Remember how she loved it? What a good friend she has always been. oxoxo mom