datestampUSETuesday, March 4, 2008

Life's Simple Moments



Max talked me into a game of Candyland this morning. How can I resist that face? We had such a fun time playing and it still cracks me up how different playing a simple board game with a boy is when I've had plenty of experiences playing with the girls. He likes the game pieces to karate chop and run into each other and this is something I'm still getting used to. (And he's almost 4!) What a lucky mom I am to be able to enjoy life's simple moments with my one and only Max.

-amr

3 comments:

Kari said...

I love those moments!! I still haven't had to karate chop with my Candyland pieces but I'm sure it's not too far around the corner ;)

Anonymous said...

Just this morning I played a game of Othello with Cody. He loves the one on one time with him and so do I! I must admit there were no karate chops involved.

Anonymous said...

Cherish the moments, right? I will have to play a game with him when I get there. oxoxo