datestampUSEWednesday, March 19, 2008

This is London...without AMR

With all the craziness that this week has brought...I've forgotten to mention the latest amazing business trip B has gone on without me...my only consolation is the carrot he dangles in front of me for a trip to the UK together in August. Until then.....*sigh* :)

-amr

p.s. the image is from the newly released reproductions of M. Sasek’s classics “This is London."
I keep telling myself I'm going to start on this collection...maybe B will bring me one home?

*Update: I bought myself my own "This is London" along with "This is Paris" and "This is San Francisco" I'm feeling better already!

4 comments:

Kari said...

What a fun carrot!! And to think - it's less than 6 months away!!

Unknown said...

How exciting! And...for him to go twice in this short of time. Lucky dog!

Anonymous said...

I think my US peso may buy you the first Chapter love. I did stop in to see our favorite CEO @ Monsoon:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brycearoni/2346691374/

Kari said...

A little retail therapy ALWAYS makes things better, doesn't it?!