datestampUSEMonday, March 31, 2008

Trickery

I'm up to my ears in unpacking, homework, laundry and all the other lovely things that mothers look forward to post-vacation, so I don't know if I'm going to be able to pull off my planned April Fools trick. I thought I'd share in case anyone else finds themselves NOT in my time-crunch predicament and have a chance to serve the kids an unexpected after school snack. Here's the recipe for Sweet Sushi that's sure to fool them.

-amr

photo credit to YHO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to try this out on my kids! I think they will love it. I will have teriyaki chicken bowls for dinner and tell them we'll have sushi for dessert. Oh what a tangled web we weave!

Kari said...

Super fun idea!! Didn't make it for 4/1 but will keep it in a file for another time ... thanks!