datestampUSESunday, March 16, 2008

Peanut Butter Easter Nests

Here's a yummy Easter treat that my kid's just adore. Best part - they take about 20 minutes from start to finish...no baking involved.

Mix and boil for 2 minutes:

2 c. sugar
1/2 c. milk
1 cube butter

Add:

1/2 c. chunky peanut butter
1 tsp. vanillla
3 c. quick oatmeal

Drop by teaspoons on waxed paper and let cool...when they are still slightly warm to the touch, form into nest shapes and place easter candies into the middle.

Makes about 2 dozen. Enjoy!

-amr

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So stinkin' cute!!! I can't wait to make these for the boys. :) I vote you MOTHER OF THE YEAR!

Kari said...

I second the nomination, Marcy ;) Totally going to make these this week with Spring Break making us stir crazy!

Heidi and Matt said...

came accross your page on google while looking for a fun easter treat to make with my kids. So cute and so fun! looks like you're LDS too! Thanks for sharing a fun recipe!