datestampUSESunday, June 1, 2008

Jane Iredale Cosmetics

I tried some Jane Iredale mineral make-up at the Sage Stone Spa at Red Mountain and completely fell in love. I have been wanting to try the mineral make-up craze for a while now, but really worried about the dry powder factor because I live in the high desert where the air is already so dry. This make-up was dewy and fresh and best of all not super sparkly (Have you noticed how many powder make-ups include sparkles? I'm not 18 anymore folks!) Best of all, I like the coverage. I don't need a heavy coverage product, but I could use something to hide those bags under my eyes from all nighters with Josie! I am including the link here because there are several articles that have featured the products, and now I can add my own testimonial. My favorite so far? Moonglow Bronzer.

-amr

2 comments:

Kari said...

I've actually tried a few different mineral make-up lines for the same reasons you listed. Bare Minerals and Sheer Cover have both been great!!! Reminds me I'm due to restock my supply ... perhaps I'll have to try your new find ;)

Chrystal said...

I'd love to hear more about the Jane Iredale cosmetic line. I've tried Bare Minerals, Sheer Cover, and Everyday Minerals, but lately my skin has been pretty dry and I don't like the results I'm getting.
Thanks for the testimonial!