datestampUSEWednesday, June 25, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer?

My posting frequency has significantly fallen since summer started...time is at a premium with all four little R's roaming around the house. Not to mention, baby J has decided it's time to have some freedom of movement and the crawling has begun. (I am hoping to post a great little video we got of her first crawls.) Between our summer trips, swim team each morning, day camps, and daily jobs I am ever curious as to who coined the term "the lazy days of summer." It most certainly wasn't a mama. Watch for pictures to be posted of California, Bear Lake, and our neighborhood ice cream social within the next couple of days. I have some great shots to share. In the mean time, I hope someone out there is enjoying a lazy summer day.

-amr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOT I OXOXOXO

Kari said...

AMEN!!!!