datestampUSEWednesday, June 18, 2008

Tunes

One evening last weekend at Mark and Pam's house, we spent an hour or so listening to some great songs on Mark's Apple TV from a compiled list of his Top 34 (he couldn't narrow it down to 20). It got me thinking that I need to do some adding to my own playlist that isn't the Jonas Brothers :) Here's my list so far of some oldies and newbies that are going on the pod...

  • Viva La Vida - Coldplay
  • Save Me - Aimee Mann
  • Mr. Jones - Counting Crows
  • Ain't No Reason - Brett Dennen
  • Island in the Sun - Wheezer
  • Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglov
  • Goodbye Stranger - Supertramp
  • Two Princes - Spin Doctors
  • Strong Enough - Sheryl Crow
  • Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
-amr

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great tunes! Thanks for sharing. What a great idea. You usually find the best music from your friends and family. Share any others that you come across. I love new great songs! :)

Kari said...

Some seriously good ones ... makes me wanna log in and download some new music! We're stuck with Camp Rock right now (thanks, Grammy)!