datestampUSETuesday, June 10, 2008

On to Monterey

It has been fun to be among some of the first guests of the Clement Hotel on Cannery Row in Monterey. It is our first time to Monterey and the Clement was the perfect place to stay. The decor and atmosphere of the hotel are unbeatable. Ultra chic beach cottage sums it up...there aren't very many actual pictures of it available since it doesn't technically open until Jun 14th so I've been snapping some up and I hope to share later. Every detail down to the grass cloth wallpaper, modern spherical light fixtures, and painted moldings are integrated with such sophistication and ease. I'm taking some serious notes because these designers didn't mess around. Now, if only I had a similar budget to work with...

-amr

2 comments:

Kari said...

Wow ... you must be extra special to get to stay there before it even opens!! Sounds like paradise :)

Unknown said...

That is exactly what I was thinking, Kari! I SOOO want to take your exact vacation with the boys. I will have to get your itinerary from you! :)