datestampUSEThursday, October 23, 2008

Day 30 : 30 Days of Balance

How very apropos that quite very near the finishing line of my 30 days of balance I begin to experience literal "technical difficulties" as I try to improve my blog. Is it just me living in my own crazy blogging world, or is that nearly the perfect metaphor for life? So with a bittersweet goodbye (a bit dramatic, I realize) I end my "30 days" exercise in balance. I admit, it didn't quite turn out exactly as I envisioned. There are always deep potholes of improvement that keep jarring and disrupting my life's ride. I'm afraid they might always be there. Perhaps changing, moving, deepening - but always ready to be filled and improved. I'm glad to have recorded a little bit of my every days as well as recognizing my own desires to elevate myself and my life and find a way to truly savor and enjoy each moment of the every days. I have always loved the quote by Emily Dickinson: "Time Flies on Wings of Lightning; We cannot call it back." I chose this picture because it is the beautiful fall view down my quaint little street. To me this picture is home...and what better way to end this little journey of mine than by going back to home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly enjoyed your journey finding BALANCE in your life. your comments and pictures were very good. oxoxoxo

Hart Family said...

Such a gorgeous photo. So different from how it looks today!

Kari said...

A beautiful journey ... thanks for sharing it!!