datestampUSETuesday, October 7, 2008

Day 14: 30 Days of Balance

Oh the beauty of tomatoes still on the vine in October! (I'm a Wyoming girl where there is usually snow on the ground by this time!) This will, however, be the last one enjoyed by us this season. This weekend is supposed to be the first big freeze. Thanks to my dear neighbor for planting this crop on a little strip of dirt right between our properties for us both to enjoy. Next year, I am hoping to try my hand at square foot gardening with a little help from my dad. More details on that later.

Now, I'm off to go back outside and enjoy this gorgeous fall day!

-amr

5 comments:

Cece Girl said...

Hi AMR. Love to peek inside your head! Today was gorgeous! xoxo
Jen

Hart Family said...

Oh, AMR, I have some tomatoes in the back making me feel SO guilty. Is it time to try fried green tomatoes???

Anna Marie said...

Yes, Yes, Yes...they're fabulous. Haven't you tried them yet K? Even Kalli and Ella like them. A little bit of flour, salt and pepper, and a little olive oil. YUM!

Hart Family said...

OK, I seriously am ON IT!!!

Kari said...

No green thumb here but I'd love to grow berries sometime!! Although I'm pretty sure they might have a hard time surviving our climate ;)