datestampUSEMonday, October 13, 2008

Day 20: 30 Days of Balance


Disclaimer: This could quite possibly be one of the lamest pictures ever to be posted on a blog. BUT!!! I had to include some element of organizing in my 30 days and this cabinet above my desk has been screaming for some attention for quite some time. Oh, the shower fresh feeling of a well organized space! Calgon take me away! Sometimes when the house gets horribly unruly I find myself drawn to a clean drawer, closet, (or cabinet in this case) to take a reassuring peek of order. I admit it, okay? I love to organize. There, now let the name calling begin...

-amr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good going on the cupboard I too love to look at a neat cupboard. oxoxo

Kari said...

Photoshop still in the box is a HUGE shame on you!!! What are you using to edit all of your gorgeous pictures?!