datestampUSEWednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 8 : 30 Days of Balance

I'm somewhat of a control freak - shocking, I know. I have learned (most often the hard way) that it is not healthy for the mind, body, or spirit to crave so much control. So here we have my constant little companion who lovingly reminds me who actually is in control is certainly not me. It's all in good practice for letting go a little (and cleaning up a lot). I'm doing my best to make light of it - and in this case, hope it's a phase that will soon pass.

-amr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am amazed that my little grandaughter would let herself be caught in that kind of predicament. Oh well she will learn, right? oxoxox

Anonymous said...

My favorite pictures of my childhood are the ones when I am knee deep in Nestle Quick!

Kari said...

She and Cougar could get themselves into some SERIOUS trouble!!! I've got too many pics (and untaken pics) of very similar circumstances with our little guy ;)