datestampUSEWednesday, October 8, 2008

In My Next Life...

or I guess I could also title it: "If I could do it all over again..." I would still marry Bryce. (That's comforting, isn't it H?) But what I'm really getting at is this: I would study interior design in college so I wouldn't have to claw and dig and torture my brain (and the internet) for inspiration for my home. I think I have been to a bazillion design blogs and sites looking for ideas to gussy up my family room (which still has only two pieces of furniture). And I have finally found the THE room. Isn't it gorge?

Now onto my space:
I have this couch:


And one cream leather barcelona swivel chair (and two window benches). I am hoping to finally start styling my room using this room above as inspiration. (I doubt I can find a Merimekko butterfly chair but I have to start somewhere, right?) I am just loving this very neutral pallate with the small splash of happy yellow. If it's a success, I'll post pictures. If not, I'll curl up into a ball of shame...and take pictures of that.

-amr

p.s. you can find the rest of this sneak peek home tour here

1 comment:

Kari said...

This would fit right into your space ... so classy, sophisticated, and comfy!!! Wanna find some inspiration for me?!?! I'm in desperate need of help!