datestampUSEThursday, October 16, 2008

Day 23: 30 Days of Balance

Here's our latest kitchen experimentation. I took my pizza dough recipe and colored it green before I added the flour. Then instead of rolling it out into a crust, Max and I rolled them into "breadsticks" and stuck a slivered almond into the end. After they were done baking for about 20 minutes, they made the perfect Halloween side to go with our soup. We're not sure whether they look more like witch fingers or monster fingers, but either way they're spooky. (Oh, and Max and I had a perfectly wonderful time together preparing dinner.)

-amr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to cook with my kids too! Life doesn't get any better.

Unknown said...

My problem is I am such a clean freak that I have to get over the pain of a messy kitchen. How do you do it???

Kari said...

What a fun project!! Funny thing ... I was thinking they were snakes with their tongues sticking out! After your explanation I definitely see the fingers ;)