datestampUSEFriday, October 3, 2008

Day 10: 30 Days of Balance



Wow! What an experience! Considering this was our first run at a boutique, and not having a lot of time to put it together (we decided to do it on Monday and held it on Friday) we had a marvelous time and I think everyone who stopped by was happy with the selection of unique goods we had. Most importantly, it was a fabulous opportunity for so many friends and neighbors to share their artistic talents with one another. I was so busy running around I didn't take very many pictures; but at least wanted to share a few.

1. The crowd gathered at Natalie's table to see her fabulous jewels.
2. Some of Jane's skirts
3. My Halloween necklace display

We're considering doing it again sometime in late November or early December for Christmas. The cleaning and prep nearly knocked me out, so I may be looking for someone else to have it at their house for this go around. (Any takers?:)

Thank you so much to everyone that participated. I am in awe of all of you and your talents. I'm so happy I'll be able to look back at my "30 Days" and remember this new experience...taking a little risk, doing a lot of work, and seeing it all pay off.

-amr

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun things you guys had for sale? Where did you set it up? That is a wonderful idea, but I am not sure Casper is anything like SLC for it. :(

Anonymous said...

your house looks so nice, I bet it was fun but also work good for you ladies. I'll try and make it to the Dec one. oxoxox

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! And you did this with 4 young children! It sounds like such a fun time. Please tell me when you do the next one and I'll come up and help you clean and get ready as well as stay for it.

jmasay said...

It looks like it was a great time. Like it or not, your house is perfect for hosting! I wish I could have been there (school meetings all afternoon). Ask Jane if she has anymore skirts left.

Kari said...

I would have sent my sisters-in-law ... they seriously would have eaten it up!!!!!! I'd be happy to host it next time if you wanna travel :)