datestampUSEWednesday, January 20, 2010

Things I miss about 2009



1.Warm weather (Hyatt Huntington Beach)



2. Jim and Pam's Wedding





3. Diet Pomegranate 7-Up - why is it released only during the holidays?




4. Le Grande Orange in Phoenix - yum




5. 11:00 a.m. church

6. DJ Dance Parties under the stars - we've gotta do it again this summer!






7. Taking a break in the shade with my sisters by Tom Sawyer's famous fence right on the Mississippi River



8. Having a one year old - she's growing up too darn fast!



9. Watching our friends and family and neighborhood rally around my kids as they worked so hard to earn money to buy Kalli a new bike after hers was stolen after only 2 days.



10. Being one year younger...bring on the anti-wrinkle cream!

Did I miss anything?


1 comment:

mom said...

Maybe you missed a few but I can't think of any myself for you I can think of a few for me. nice idea to think about. oxoxo