datestampUSETuesday, January 12, 2010

A Look Back: Breakfast at Kalli's

We had 20 or so of her friends over for a bright and early breakfast party on the morning of Saturday, December 12. I lost count of the number of crepes we went through - although I know it was over one hundred. Some of those hungry boys ate ten each!

We are so proud of our girl. She is so bright, fun, responsible, and kind. Or as her sixth grade teacher calls her "a dreamboat girl." Bryce and I couldn't have asked for a better "first" child. She is such a forgiving guinea pig of our jumbled attempts at parenting and a soaring example to her little brother and sisters. Many days she's my right arm. I'll find her stepping in to feed the kids, read with Max, or help Ella with piano - often when I'm making a poor attempt at all three at once! We are excited about the bright future that lies ahead for this one.

Happy 12th Kal! We love you!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

AMEN to all your mom wrote about you Kalli Girl. What a fun person to be around. We love you lots oxoxoxo G & G Smiley