datestampUSETuesday, January 12, 2010

A Look Back: Christmas Outfits 2009


My motto this past year has been PEACE.

This quote has stared at me and comforted and reminded me all year long from my bulletin board:

Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work.
It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Even peaceful styles and colors have infiltrated my home and our wardrobes this year. Far away from my usual "Sunday shoutfits" (remember last year?) this year I was really inspired by the gorgeous Olive Juice Holiday catalog and its calm and serene palates. For the children's christmas outfits, I borrowed from those beautiful icy, wintry, and PEACEFUL looks and here's what I came up with. Pretty and simple, no?


4 comments:

Unknown said...

The peace saying is perfect!!! The outfits are adorable, as are the children in them! :)

Natalie said...

They look straight out of a catalog as well! Gorgeous picture, it needs a large frame, IMMEDIATELY!

I love your quote also, very inspiring!

Duplex Love said...

So cute!! I LOVE the outfits. They are perfect!!

MOM said...

they do look so good. Anna Marie you do have a touch. oxoxoxo