datestampUSESunday, January 24, 2010

Dinner Dress Code


We have no dress code for Sunday dinner (usually it's something warm and cozy - or at the very least comfortable). But something sparked in my silly girls' heads when they found out we were having Indian food this evening.  When I called them down to eat, they came down ready to devour some naan and masala looking just like this.  I laughed aloud and quickly snapped these pictures. Sadly, Bryce and Max and I felt very underdressed in our own dining room for this occasion. Needless to say, the food wasn't the only spicy part of the evening.



2 comments:

Halli Matheny said...

That's hilarious! They are so creative. What's your dress code the rest of the week?

Grandma said...

Oh my it takes me back to Pakistan only these are the prettiest Indian(Pakistani) ladies I have ever seen. oxoxo Grandma