datestampUSEMonday, December 15, 2008

The New Do

After reading this funny post from my friend Krisitn, I mustered up the courage to go into my stylist and have her chop me off some bangs. She felt it was best to ease into them and so she gave me the "safe sideswept" bangs. In my honest opinion, I think they're pretty vanilla. They don't really give me the change I was craving. Perhaps at my next appointment in February, I'll totally go wild and crazy with the straight over the eyebrow fringe, plus a few more inches off the bottom. Oh, the sheer bravery and acute strategy involved in a simple trip to the salon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this picture is beautiful. the new "bangs" look good. xoxoxo

Unknown said...

I love the bangs. I do love drastic salon decisions, though. As you can tell...cut ALL my hair off last year! :)

Halli Matheny said...

I think they look great! So fun to see a picture of you!

Hart Family said...

YOU ARE A SMOKIN' HOTTIE!!! I love the new "do". Definitely not a "don't". Of course, I've yet to drag my hiney in for a new look. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Cammy said...

Okay AMR you could seriously pull off any haircut--but speaking of across the brow bangs...the woman who was in "Elf", Bridge to Teribithia, and a movie that is out right now for the holidays... you could pull off that look. She has super blue eyes like you do too. Do you know who I am talking about? Zoey Deschanel. Anyway, haircuts are always an act of bravery and you look great babe.

Kari said...

I think you look *FAB* but totally understand what you are saying about craving a change. Biggest problem for me is that the only way to change my style is to grow it out - which I have no patience for - only to realize I always like myself better with short hair. I consider it "long" right now but it isn't really doing it for me ....