datestampUSEMonday, December 1, 2008

December 1st



It's here! I absolutely love December. I love it all - the shopping, the wrapping, the baking, the parties, the crazy, busy, running around. It's exhausting but no doubt my favorite time of year. (Just ask my in-laws; I don't think they'd ever seen a girl tackle the Christmas spirit with such intensity until I joined the fam!) I'm starting December '08 out on a good note as I have all my Christmas shopping done and most of my cards out. My house is nearly decorated and I have a fun post planned for later this week. Just in case you need a little inspiration to finish up (or start for that matter!) your christmas cards, projects, or gifting - I've found this adorable Etsy video for a little creative (and thrifty) holiday fun. Leave to it the uber-talented artists that fly around the Etsy flock to put their work to a catchy jingle and capture the magic of holiday creation.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is adorable! I actually am trying to do all my Christmas shopping either locally (which can sometimes be a challenge) or on Etsy. I just want the business to go to those two places. I LOVE Christmas as well. I am in your boat, Ann Marie! :) Happy Pre-Holidays. PS~Your Christmas card is adorable! :)

Kari said...

That looks like my place most days ... although I have a different paper cutter ;) Hoping to get to my cards before heading out of town but with sick baby and Kendyl now running 102 I'm not sure it will get done - perhaps Valentine's cards are a better idea. Then I can get together with the photographer I just found!! Loving me some December, too :)

Cece Girl said...

Cute! But actually, watching that made me tired! CAn I have some of your energy? :)