datestampUSETuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Design





One of my favorite finds in the blogosphere have been the house tours and sneak peeks that many design blogs have provided into people's homes. Often they are designers, artists, or other bloggers - but a lot of the time they're just regular people who have a unique sense of style. I could pass up looking through a celebrity home anyday - but I'll jump at the chance to have a peek into an everyday home. Since I've been involved in design since my college days at the Y, I love each and every aspect of what goes into dressing a home. (Aside of course from picking the tile, granite, and hardware of my own remodeled home - that was nothing short of torture!)

What I haven't found enough of online this holiday season is a look at how others are decorating for the holidays. I want more! So I'm posting a few pictures of my own and hoping others will follow. If you have a blog, take some pictures and let me come for a virtual visit. If you don't have a blog (like 99% of my ultra-lame friends:) take some pics and email them to me. I'll post them for you! So go get snapping some shots and Happy Holidecorating. (Okay, that was a bit lame.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your holiday decor is charming and eclectic and I adore it. Check out SteveStamps.com to see how Sarah has done a beautiful job with their new home. It reminds me of the Dodge mansion near my home in Michigan.

Kami Su said...

I love seeing into other homes as well, especially real ones. Yours looks like it came straight from a magazine. Seriously, your home is beautiful as well as your decorations. I'd love to see more.

Kari said...

Your house is gorgeous as always! Love the peek into your holiday goodness :)