datestampUSETuesday, December 30, 2008

My own reality madness

This morning felt like an episode to John and Kate plus 8. (A favorite at our house...makes our life seem so tame.) It was time for our bi-annual visit to the dentist and I bravely took an appointment for all 5 us at the 8 a.m. block. (Josie came along and was shuffled to whoever wasn't in the chair at the moment.) If only I had a television crew to document the hilarity. Max couldn't figure out when and what to bite during the x-rays, Ella's nonstop questions to the hygienist, and Josie's pterodactyl scream. (Her famous scream that comes out of nowhere without any warning. I had a friend once who termed such behavior as going from "zero to freak.") Perhaps Hollywood should come calling...yet somehow BTR and AMR plus 4 seems rather pathetic in comparison, don't you think?

2 comments:

Hart Family said...

4 kids at the dentist - a harrowing experience indeed. I'm so glad you lived to tell. By the way, if BTR & AMR + 4 is pathetic, what would you call our meager bunch??? (j/K)

Kari said...

I have to wonder sometimes exactly how my life would come across on camera. I love watching J&K+8 as well ... makes me feel a little better (and sometimes worse) about how things are going around here :)