datestampUSEFriday, May 9, 2008

I Heart a Farmer's Market

You know your husband travels too much when his recommended reading is out of an airline magazine. Regardless of its origin, he was right on the money with this one...a fabulous article on the Farmer's Market inside the Ferry Building in SF. We can personally attest to its plethora of amazing food offerings (Remember Miette?) I can hardly stand the fact that he can pop his head in weekly to grab something fresh and delicious. Makes me excited for our own to start up.

-amr

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You don't even want to know what Casper's farmer's market is like. If it helps give you a visual, it is usually held at the fair grounds. Yikes! I would love to have a SLC farmer's market. :)

Kari said...

I bet your FM will be awesome!! Hope Bryce brings back some goodies for you, too!