datestampUSEFriday, May 16, 2008

My first dabble into craigslist...

has been successful and I can see how it could get rather addicting. Especially after my "spring cleaning" post. I am totally in the "get rid of" mode. If you haven't tried craigslist, I highly suggest you find an item (or 10!) and try it out. If you can upload a picture, you can create a listing. It is that simple.

(WARNING: I'm not going to win any photography awards for these photos, please no insults.)

So far I've sold 2 of these:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's surprisingly easy to cut deals online. Ebay, not so much but sites like craigslist and backpage are pretty good for selling stuff. Crap I can't give away at a yard sale gets me good money online. Go figure.

Kari said...

We sold our girls' trundle beds on Craigslist a while back - I was amazed with the response! I'd definitely do it again!!