datestampUSETuesday, March 24, 2009

Take Five!

I'm back! It's been a bit bizarre around here and I blame it all on the weather. First we thought spring was here to stay, so I decided to ditch blogging and get outside. Then winter showed its ferocious face once again and put us all in a bit of a slump. But there is one huggable buggable boy who lives in this house that can bring the sunshine back (despite the snow that is still on my front walk).

Max celebrated 5 years on the planet today...5 years of being one of only two boys in a sea of girls...5 years of being "The Bug"...5 years of melting hearts and leaving us begging for more.

Happy Birthday to my big boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to Max!!!! love you gobs!!! Grandma Smiley

Kari said...

Looks like another spectacular birthday around your house!! Hope Max had the best one yet ;)