datestampUSEFriday, March 27, 2009

Big Papa and Little Bug

Since this is still the week of all things Max...I had to share these sweet (Max would say, "Not sweet mom...cool!") photos of the big boy and his big daddy. Max is my partner in crime when it comes to running errands and although he thinks they're boring for the most part, he is always thrilled when there ends up being something in it for him. You can imagine his sheer delight when we came across a shirt exactly like his dads. Done deal - he didn't even have to beg. I wasn't sure how Bryce would feel about being "twinners" with his son, but Max's powers of persuasion are irresistible, especially to him.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Too cute! My errand buddy is almost exactly 1 year older than yours, he's 6 today! And he feels the same way about them.

Those photos are KEEPERS!

Unknown said...

Anna, those are amazing pictures. Max is such a photogenic little guy! I love them! :) Hope he had a happy birthday, as well!

grandma said...

Perfect as the saying goes "Like Father like son." I know Bryce and he would love to be twinners with his son.

The Moore's said...

So cute! Those boys are all legs arent they!

Hart Family said...

I love seeing those two together. It always makes me smile. I remember when Bryce would bring Max into nursery and I would always think how Max MUST feel safe with a daddy like that.

Kari said...

Oh,those boys melt my heart!!! Give them each a big *SQUEEZE* from me, K?!