datestampUSESunday, September 28, 2008

Day 6: 30 Days of Balance

I am absolutely loving my current church calling as primary chorister. Teaching children these wonderful primary songs is instant gratification. I spend a little time prepping and by the end of the hour we've learned something new (hopefully) and had fun along the way. I never regret the time I've spent preparing to share something exciting with these hopeful, happy, little sponge-like brains.

Pictured above is my little bag of tricks.

-amr

2 comments:

Kari said...

I truly believe this is one of the most difficult, fun, and rewarding callings in the church! It can be such a challenge to present the new songs in a fun and exciting way while still teaching the message behind the music ... rather than just the "game" used to teach it! I can only imagine the amazing job you do!

Aaron & Amy Norton said...

wait wait...you're chorister now? you have to tell me how it's been! I miss that calling in that ward soo much! Did Seidi or MaryAnn get released, or both? Give me the scoop!