datestampUSEWednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 2: 30 Days of Balance

I don't have to look far for inspiration. My sweet next door neighbor is an 80+year old widow who lost his wife over ten years ago. In his front yard where every passerby can enjoy, he has a beautiful flower garden dedicated to her and faithfully tends to it nearly every day; even in September when the fruitful months are nearly gone. I love that love ages. I love that it transcends time, and dare I say *blossoms* from giddy hand holding to lonely garden tilling. I love that I'm surrounded by love.

-amr

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you take this picture??? It is amazing. I love your "balance" posts! Give me more!

Anonymous said...

I have seen that garden and you described it perfect. Love is great !! oxoxox

Kari said...

A gorgeous photo and a wonderful note to the aging of love - a fantastic reminder!