datestampUSETuesday, July 21, 2009

What, no Esprit bag?

Kalli's back to school must haves




I'm not much of a back to school shopper for two reasons.

1. It's still SO hot here in the end of August...the kids wear their summer clothes to school easily through September.
2. Admittedly, I'm a "year-round" shopper...so its not as if our closets are empty when the school year begins ;)

But I can tell the older these darling girls of mine get, the more specific their wants are becoming. Instead of "new jeans" its "new skinny jeans". Instead of a new tee or two - its a new Beatles tee. I decided to limit Kalli's requests to 3-5 new items to start the school year with and here is what she came up with. Yes, that's right. This is what my SIXTH grader came up with. It seems so much more sophisticated than the Esprit bag I had to have to start my sixth grade year.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

So so cute! I never had that great of taste when I was younger. She can be my personal shopper anytime!

Unknown said...

I agree. I would love her to be my personal shopper. She has great taste. I just wish I could fit into skinny jeans! :)

Natalie said...

Well, she has GREAT taste, at least.
MY 3rd grade daughter all of the sudden is very concerned about everything coming from Justice! Thank goodness for the 40% off coupon I just found - - in the nick of time!!
I don't even know where they find out about this stuff. Let the peer pressure begin!

Kari said...

Wonder where she gets that impeccable style?!?!