datestampUSESaturday, February 27, 2010

Using those Pipes






This past week we've been celebrating the pipes on my girls.  They have some sweet little voices and have been able to use them to have some incredible experiences.  First, Ella's entire third grade class gave an amazing performance to our neighborhood community.  Then they had the chance to take a couple of their best songs to the capitol and perform for our governor.  Ella sang her solo just a few feet from our state's leaders. (Sorry, no cameras at that one.)  Lastly, our girls got to sing in the famous tabernacle on Temple Square during Interfaith Week which celebrates the SLC hosting of the Olympics each year.  I'm so proud of my little girls (who aren't so little anymore) and am thrilled they have many chances to share their talents with others.

All images are iPhone pics...not great, but had to do.

4 comments:

Grandma Smiley said...

I am so proud of those girls I knew they had great voices but then I am their grandmother!!! oxoxo

The Moore's said...

what a great experience for them!!! Wonderful..and what a great mother for the many, many hours of "standing by" in the car or where ever to allow them to have these great opportunites!

Unknown said...

Hey Anna! I have been meaning to tell you that our underwater camera (which also takes great regular photos and video) is an Olympus Stylus Tough 12 megapixel. I hope that helps. We love it!!! :)

Jen Bird said...

I know I don't know you, but I always enjoyed your posts! I check back to see if you've updated all the time! Just wanted you to know I missed your creative posts!