datestampUSEWednesday, February 3, 2010

I Heart Tumblr

Before the great crash of '09 (my laptop for those who don't know), I thought I was safely storing all of my favorite photos and inspiration photos in different folders on my computers.  Like everything else, all of those were lost so I've basically started from scratch.  Enter tumblr.  I set up a tumblr blog basically as an online inspiration folder.  Remember when a gorgeous catalog used to come out and you'd tear out pages you loved and file them away for later?  This is basically what my tumblr is, but better - it takes up virtually no physical space and is quite the visual treat (for me anyway:).  Best of all I can share it and it will never disappear.  If you're interested in images that inspire me (design, decor, and otherwise) you can visit my tumblr here.  And please oh please - set up a tumblr of your own (it is beyond easy!) and then let me know so we can share and swap images.  I guarantee you will love it as much as I do.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't know anything about this but I am checkin' it out now! You always have such useful and fun blog entries. We have an offer on our house so I am going to start looking all over. If there is a house in your neighborhood or somewhere close by that is great, let me know :)!

Cece Girl said...

Oh how I have loved catching up on your blog... you never cease to amaze! xo jen