datestampUSEMonday, September 28, 2009

The Tube


This is my third trip to London and I finally feel as if I mastered the tube! (Don't mind me, I'm a bit slow...) The city really has opened up now that I feel there is no place I can't get to (and more importantly, get back home!) I learned this in Paris last year, and having said that this would be my (rather obvious) number one tip to anyone traveling to Europe. If you can digest the public transport, you'll be able to navigate the city so much more efficiently. Today, I don't even have Bryce to slow me down :) (meetings all day.) So I'm off to finish the trip with a day's outing to Fortnum and Mason, the London Transport museum, and the National Gallery - maybe Covent Garden if I can squeeze it in. Cheers to all back home. Love to my babies. See you tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Hart Family said...

You are honestly KILLING ME right now. Oh, how I wish I were there!!!

Judd A said...

Aunt Anna Marie -
I have always wanted to tour Europe. My dream mission would be to serve in London. Europe is such a cool place. My cousin got to tour Europe and got to see Venice and London and so many other things. That's way cool that you got to go there!