datestampUSEThursday, September 24, 2009

Desprookjeskamer - The Fairytale and Polka Dot Shop

Amsterdam is shopping heaven. Yes, yes it is culturally and historically rich and the canals are fascinating and beautiful. Van Gogh, Anne Frank, and bicycles in every possible fashion. But oh I have found so many shops that are uniquely Dutch with style and dripping with sweet. Just one example is this sweet little shop I stumbled upon...little girl and mama heaven. And a few more to drool about...Didi, Hema (I got loads of party supplies here), and hoping to stop here tomorrow before we hop another flight. Oh how I wish the dollar were stronger and the bags had no weight limits. I'd bring back some more for myself and of course some more for you. Cheers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous, but so happy for you being able to indulge in sweet boutiques!!! Have a blast! I can't wait to see some of the stuff that you get...you have to share! :)

Lisa said...

Sure..make us all jealous on all accounts..great shopping and traveling to fun places! I want to be you when I grow up!!!

Kalli said...

Wow mom!
That stuff is amazing.
Way cute!