datestampUSESunday, September 20, 2009

Today I'm...

  • digging up my passport
  • gathering a stack of reading materials to take for over 17 hours of travel time. Do you think three books is enough?
  • dotting the i's and crossing the t's of my three page instruction/schedule document for my dear dear mother-in-law who will be holding down the fort for the next week or so
  • giving multiple pep talks to the offspring regarding following rules and being good for grammy
  • giving good night and goodbye kisses...and wiping away a few tears.
  • hoping I can buy whatever I forgot to pack

4 comments:

Kari said...

Coug is already talking about sharing a room with Max ... he's so excited!!

Iv said...

Yay! Where are you guys headed? I hope you have a great trip. If it involves your passport I'm guessing it will be long and fabulous :) Enjoy~

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

If you need a passport, you must me going somewhere amazing. I don't know where you're going, but I'm jealous :) Have a great and SAFE trip.

You are GORGEOUS !!

MOM said...

What fun youmust be having! And what great in-laws you must have. I am anxious to hear all about it
oxoxo